RECEIVE HOMECARE FROM A LOVED ONE
ADULT FAMILY CAREGIVING
For clients and caregivers that qualify, the Adult Family Caregiving or Living (AFL) program allows for clients to receive personal care service from family members and/or friends while receiving a stipend for provided services. We facilitate the entire enrollment process and provide training on how to give proper care according to the clients needs. We provide:
- 24/7 nursing support
- Plan of care for client's unique needs
- Nursing Visits
- Training for caregiver
- Client must be 65+ and currently receiving benefits under Medicaid (Title 19).
- Client must be enrolled in the Connecticut Homecare Program for Elderly (CHCPE).
- Caregiver must live in the same location as client.
- The caregiver must be available to take care of the client 24 hrs/day.
- Caregiver can be close a friend or family member but cannot be client's spouse.
Level of Care
Each client will be evaluated by a licensed Registered Nurse to assess the level of care needed. Clients are compensated according to level of care provided.
Level 1 - Clients who need supervision and assistance to perform Activities of Daily Living.
Level 2 - Clients who require hands-on assistance with two or more Activities of Daily Living on a daily basis.
Level 3 - Clients who require hands-on assistance to perform three or more Activities of Daily Living or two Activities of Daily Living and assistance with behavior health.
Level 4 - Clients who require hands-on assistance to perform four or more Activities of Daily Living or three Activities of Daily Living and assistance with behavior health.
Call us today for more information!